Materials & Care
Much care is taken in the selection and quality of all of the materials I use. Many items have been sourced over 20+ years from bead/jewelry trade shows and in some cases cannot be replaced.
Natural materials - gemstones and pearls will vary at times in color, clarity, shape and size - I take great pains to pair them as closely as possible but in some cases slight differences will occur and this adds to the uniqueness and rarity of the jewelry item.
All metals used lead and nickel free.
General Cleaning and Care Guidelines
- To reduce oxidization of metals it is suggested that you store your jewelry pieces in airtight jewelry boxes or zip-lock plastic bags.
- Keep your jewelry in a cool, dry place and out of direct sunlight.
- Do not wear your jewelry in water.
- To clean your jewelry please avoid harsh cleaners/metal polish dip. A slightly damp and gently soap will remove body oils and other debris from the beads.
- A dry polish cloth is preferred for polishing untreated silver and brass. Do not polish antiqued metals as this could cause the special external layer to eventual wear off.